With a free employer profile, you have the option to add another person as an administrator (max. 2 person). To do this, use the corresponding function in the team administration.
To transfer your administration rights, only you, i.e. one person, may be stored as an admin in the team administration. If two persons are stored, the process is not possible.
- Go to "manage team" in the BrandManager.
- Click on "Add user to member".
- Enter the name in the search field and select the correct person from the drop-down menu.
Then select the "Admin" role.
- Then click on "Add team member".
- You will then have the option to click on "Edit" behind your own name and deactivate the slider.
- As soon as you click on "Save", you will immediately lose access rights to the employer profile and the newly stored administrator will take over.