onlyfy one helps you to manage your candidates clearly and efficiently. Get to know the candidate list now.
How is the candidate list structured?
Select the job ad you are interested in under ´Job ads´ (1) and in the next step view the candidate list under ´Your candidates´ (2).
The list is divided into three sections:
- Hiring process (3): At the top of the page you can see the steps in the hiring process. You can assign an hiring status to your talent and then filter them based on that status. Read more about this in the section "The hiring process".
- Candidate list (4): In the main area of the candidate list you will find a list of all talents related to the job ad. The overview shows the most important facts. Click on the talent of interest to see more details. In the following chapters we will present the list in detail.
- Filter (5): On the right hand side you will find the filter functions, which allow you to filter the talents according to your needs. See the "Filtering talents" section for details.
What talents are shown in the candidate list?
The following talents will be shown in the candidate list:
Talents that has applied via XING Instant Apply directly to your job ads.
Have you selected ´Online form´ as the application method? Please note that these candidates are not shown in onlyfy one.
|Applied X days ago (3)
|Talents from the profile suggestions (4)
|The talents that you have added to your candidate list from the ´Profile suggestions´.
|Not applied (5)
|Found via XING (6)
By default, the candidate list is sorted by first name in descending order. To change the sorting, click on ´First name´.
This function helps you to filter the candidates and profile suggestions according to certain criteria.
The logic behind the filter function
- By default, the filter is not activated and all persons are displayed.
- The filter remains unchanged when the page is reloaded.
- When the filter is reset, the list is updated and the filter is reset to the default state (filter is disabled).
- You can hide the filter area at any time by clicking ´Hide filters´.
What should I consider when filtering?
- You can search for the following data: First and last name, e-mail, last job title, name of last company.
- Use quotation marks ("") to search for specific terms.
- Perform complex searches using Boolean operators to find the talent in the list that exactly matches your requirements. For more information on Boolean operators, see our article "Refine your talent search with Boolean operators".
What information does the candidate list show?
In the candidate list you will find a concise overview of all the information related to your talents:
- Information on previous/current employers
- Status in the hiring process
- Applied x days ago (applicants only)
- Source of the talents: Application or profile suggestions
To view the details of the application, click on the desired person. Read more details about the candidate profile in our article "The profile of my Job Ad candidates".
Activities in the candidate list
There are a number of actions you can perform directly from the candidate list:
Message (1): Send a message to the applicant you want to contact by clicking on the envelope.
Please note that messages can only be sent to people who have already applied to you. In this case, the number of messages is unlimited.
- Start a conversation (2): You can check the interest of people you have moved from `Profile suggestions´ to the candidate list and invite them to apply. Our Pro and Ultimate customers have access to 5 direct messages per current job ad.
- Change hiring status (3): Change the hiring status by clicking on the status and selecting a new status from the list.
- Start data erasure process (4): In the case of applications, you can remove all personal data by clicking on the three dots and selecting ´Start data erasure process´.
- Delete (5): Remove talents that you have accepted from the profile suggestions by clicking on the trash icon. To delete talents that have already been applied to you, click the three dots and then click ´Delete´.
Bulk actions allow you to perform activities on several people at the same time.
The logic behind the check box
- All people in the list can be selected with one click by ticking the box.
- Clicking again on the already selected field will deselect all people.
- When selecting one or more, but not all people in the list, the function ´Select all´ appears in the menu.
- Click on the minus symbol to deselect all people.
- After the selection, the number of selected people in relation to the total number is displayed.
What should be considered for bulk actions?
If at least one person is selected, all other components of the menu will be hidden and only the possible bulk actions will be displayed.
Which actions are possible in the drop-down menu depends on the type of person selected: candidates, persons from the profile suggestions or mixed.
|Persons from the "Profile Suggestions"
|Invite to questionnaire
|Offer extended data retention
Please note that different options may be displayed to users depending on their access rights.
|´can bulk export candidate profile and application data in lists´
If this access is disabled, users can select multiple people, but the export function is not displayed.
|´can invite candidates to questionnaires´
If this access is disabled, users will be able to select multiple people, but the ´Invite to questionnaire´ option will not be displayed.
|´can delete candidates´
If this access is disabled, users can select multiple people, but the ´Delete´ option will not be displayed.
|´can offer extended data retention´
|If this access is disabled, users can select more than one person, but the option ´Offer extended data retention´ is not displayed.
|´can send messages to candidates (otherwise can only read messages)`
If this access is disabled, users can select multiple people, but the ´Message´ option is not displayed.
The hiring process
The hiring process represents the steps an application goes through from creation to final decision. onlyfy one provides you with a standardized recruiting process that helps you to easily manage your candidates.
You can find the hiring process above in the ´Your candidates´ section.
The individual hiring steps at a glance:
|Neu / New
All new applications are marked with this status.
|Noch nicht beworben / Not applied
Interesting talents that you have added to your candidate list from the ´Profile suggestions´ are shown to you with this status. As soon as a talent has applied, he or she is automatically placed in the ´New´ status.
|Vorauswahl / Preselection
Have you found exciting applications? So move these talents further into the shortlist.
|Interview erwünscht / Interview wanted
Has an application convinced you? Assign this status to the talent to make an appointment later.
|Absage erwünscht / Rejection wanted
Move applications that have not convinced you to this status.
Depending on your internal processes, you can invite candidates for the first and second interview.
|Eingestellt / Hired
Was the recruitment successful and did you find the perfect match? Assign this status to the talent concerned.
|Abgesagt / Rejected
Candidates you have rejected are moved to this status.
|Kandidatenabsage / Candidate rejected
If a candidate has withdrawn the application, move the person to this status.
There are two ways to change the status of an applicant:
- Directly in the candidate list: To do this, click on the status of the talent you want to change and select the new status in the next window.
In the candidate profile: Open the candidate profile by clicking once on the desired person. The application status is displayed in a colored tile under ´Active applications´.
First select the desired application from the drop-down list (1) and click on the status (2). In the next window you can select the new status (3) and optionally enter a reason for your choice (4).
For the statuses ´Vorauswahl´ (preselection) and ´Interview erwünscht´ (interview wanted), you must additionally enter a date in the mandatory field ´Set reminder´ on which you will be reminded of the respective application. For the statuses ´1. Interview´ and ´Abgesagt´ (rejected) you can optionally also select one of the predefined reasons.