The response rate indicates what percentage of newly initiated correspondence was answered by candidates. Would you like to determine the response rate of the emails sent by your team or individual employees, and thus optimize your recruiting processes?
- Log in to Recruiter Insights.
- On the "Your performance" page, in the "Messages" section, you will get the percentage of your response rate (this refers to your own sent messages).
- In the "Team overview" section, you will get the response rate of the team.
- You can change or compare the time period via the calendar in the upper right corner.
- In addition, you can see how many conversations were started by your team, were not read by candidates, and the average waiting time for responses.
- In the "Colleagues" tab, you can see the employee statistics. Here you can find out the average as well as view the statistics of each employee.
Your response rate in TalentManager is below your expectations, and you want to increase it? Then get started right away with tried-and-tested tips.
Would you like to compare your templates and see the response rate for them? Learn more here.