As part of the online application process, candidates register for the onlyfy one candidate portal and gain access to their personal profile. In this article, we present the candidate portal from the perspective of your candidates.
How to get to the candidate portal
The candidate portal can be accessed from the candidate center. You can find the link to it under "Settings" (1) > "Integrations" (2) > "Candidate center" (3) > "Copy and paste this link" (4).
You can also access the candidate center when you call up a job via the job link. You will find this in the respective job (1) under "Job Details" (2) > "Postings" (3) > "Links" > "Job link" (4).
In the candidate center, the following options are available in the top menu bar (1):
- Job list: This section displays all open jobs that have been published via the candidate center.
- Language: This is where candidates can select the language they want to use.
- Sign up: If you have allowed speculative applications in your settings, interested people can upload their speculative applications here.
- Login: This is where your candidates can log in to the candidate portal to manage their profile and applications.
The candidate portal
Upon login to the candidate portal, candidates have an overview of currently open positions.
The language is based on the language of the browser. It is of course possible to change the language. To do this, click on your own name in the upper right corner (1) and then on "Language" (2). You can now select the language (3).
In addition, candidates have the option to view and edit their own profile and applications, request a data erasure, and more. Let's take a closer look at these options.
The menu for the settings can be reached by clicking on the own name (1) and then on "Settings" (2). You can now choose from these options:
- Email settings (3): The email address can be modified here.
- Change password (4): In this section, you can change the password or set a new one in case you forget it.
- Remove account (6): If a candidate wishes to have their data deleted, they can request data erasure here.
In the profile, candidates can manage their data, applications and messages.
Candidates have two ways to access their own profile: By clicking on "My profile" (1) at the top of the menu bar or by clicking on their own name and then on "Show my profile" (2).
In both cases, the next step displays the general information (1), such as answers to custom questions (2), date created or last modified (3). The following options are also available:
- Profile picture (4): Candidates can change or upload their profile picture by clicking on their monogram. Recommended size: 320x320 px
- Change general information (5): Candidates can customize their name and phone number by clicking the pencil icon next to their name.
- Data download (6): Candidates can download their CV and/or stored personal data.
The second tab allows candidates to view their résumé. The manually created résumé can be edited later (1). It is also possible to upload a new file (2).
The messages you send from the Application Manager are sent to your candidates both by e-mail and in the candidate portal under "Messages" (1). Candidates can also reply to messages here (2). You will receive these as usual in the Application Manager.
The "Assessments" tab has no function for onlyfy one customers.