Our dashboard supports you with a set of helpful tools to keep an overview of your recruiting activities. Read this article to learn how to use them most efficiently.
In this section, create a personal to-do list for more focus in your daily tasks.
1.1 Create new task
Create a new task by clicking on the "Create task" (1) button or alternatively convert an in-app notification to a task. Define the title (2), due date (3) and link your tasks to candidates or jobs (4). A description (5) can be added. After saving (6) the task will appear in the list on your dashboard. The tasks are sorted according to the due date.
1.2 Manage tasks list
To increase your efficiency, sort your tasks using the following filter options (1):
- All open tasks
- Due this week
- Completed only
Each task has a context menu (2) with three options on the right side:
- „Mark as done“.
2. In-app notifications
You can define how you want to receive system notifications: via email and/or as in-app notification on the dashboard. You can set up your preferences under "My Profile" (1) > "Notifications" (2).
The in-app notifications (1) are displayed in your dashboard. After you have clicked on a new notification, it will be marked as read. With the button "Mark all as read" all unread notifications can be marked as read at once. Use the filter options to view all or only the unread notifications.
Each notification has a context menu (marked with three dots), where the following two options (3) are available:
- "Create task": With this option you can create a task from a notification. The link to the context object (candidate profile or job) is preserved. You can edit the title and due date for the task.
- "Mark as read": Mark the notification as read without opening it.
3. Important numbers
Add your team's key metrics to the dashboard as a widget. Account admins and users with appropriate permissions* can determine the content here.
* Do you have an admin access?
You define the permissions under „Settings“ > „Access management“ > „Access groups“. Select the appropriate group and click on "Edit". Then, under "Access" > "Reports", enable the options "can manage the Report Builder: create, edit and share reports and analyses" and "can see dashboard statistics"
To select a report, click on the "Add KPI" button (1) at the dashboard widget or alternatively directly in the report builder (navigation menu "Reports"). A window will open where you can determine which analyses from the report builder should be displayed on the dashboard. Click on the arrow on the right to expand the category (2) and select the desired analyses to display in the dashboard widget by moving the slider to the right (3). Then save the selection (4).
The selected analyses are now displayed in the dashboard widget for the users who have access to them.
We provide the following reports on the dashboard by default:
- Time-to-Interview: Classify one of the steps as "First interview" in the hiring process, so that the corresponding key figures are displayed in this report.
- Source Performance (Quellen-Performance)
- Monthly applications per source input (Monatliche Bewerbungen nach Quelleneingabe)
- Monthly applications per job (Monatliche Bewerbungen pro Job)
- Monthly applications per gender (Monatliche Bewerbungen nach Geschlecht)
The above standard reports are not included in the onlyfy Prescreen price plan.
4. Your jobs
Under "Your jobs" (1) you can see all the jobs to which you have access. The jobs are sorted by creation date: the most recently created ones are displayed at the top of the list. Use the filter options (2) to display only specific jobs. The last filter option used is automatically remembered.
- "Me as main contact": Shows only the jobs where you are involved as the main contact.
- "Only actively involved": Shows only the jobs about which you receive notifications.
- "Only passively involved": Shows only the jobs about which you do not receive notifications..
For each job the "overdue" indicator (3) shows the number of applications in a status that needs to be updated. Click on the indicator to display these applications in the application list.
You can decide when the status update is due under "Settings" > "Applications" > "Hiring process" > "Edit steps". Click on "reminder is on/off" and activate the reminder after X days. After the deadline has been reached, the application status is shown as "overdue" in the app.
5. Perform other actions
With this action buttons, users with appropriate permissions* can create new jobs (1) or candidate profiles (2).
* Do you have an admin access?
You define the permissions under „Settings“ > „Access management“ > „Access groups“. Select the appropriate group here and click "Edit" > "Access".
- Should a user be able to create new jobs? Activate under "Jobs" the feature "can add new jobs".
- Should a user be able to creat a new candidate? Activate under "Candidates" the feature "can add candidates".