Suitable applications often take a long time to arrive? Use the unique support that onlyfy one offers for your active sourcing and get direct access to 21 million talents. In this article, we will show you how.
1. Let desired talents be found automatically
For every vacancy you create in onlyfy one, you automatically receive ideal candidate recommendations — tailored to your needs and served on a silver platter. Finding the right talent has never been easier! A talent has convinced you at first sight? Then invite the person directly to apply!
Your benefits at a glance:
- Achieve comprehensive search radius - through exclusive access to the largest talent pool in the German speaking area
- Start the selection process immediately instead of waiting an average of 14 days* for the first applications to arrive
- Get more feedback: Improve active sourcing response rates by up to 50%*
- Become active directly: You don't need a XING profile or a TalentManager license to discover your candidates.
- Use convenient support: onlyfy one provides you with suggestions from the job creation stage, even before you place the ad
- Show interest in an uncomplicated way: You can invite interesting candidates to apply with just one click.
* New Work SE, Internal evaluation, 2021/2022
2. How to activate the recommendations function?
The feature is already included in your package and activated automatically.
Create your job, as usual, via onlyfy one and after the last step "Save & close" (1) you will be forwarded directly to the "Recommendations" (2). On this page you will see the suggestions for the respective job under "Open" (3).
Have you already created a job? So go to "Jobs" (1) and open it with one click (2). You will find the new feature at "Recommendations" (3) > "Open" (4).
3. How does the candidate recommender work?
The logic of the recommender
Based on the information you enter in the job details during the job creation process (such as job title, seniority, remote work, skills, salary), our system searches XING for matching people and displays them at the top of the list. The more matches there are, the more likely a person is to be displayed in the list. Before you see the final list, it is automatically filtered using predefined parameters. Talents that match the following parameters are removed from the list:
- People who have already been rejected for this job (via the "Reject" button).
- People who have already been contacted about the job in question (via the "Ask to apply" button).
- People who have been banned from XING due to their behaviour.
- People who indicate a salary preference that is higher than the maximum salary offered for the job.
- People whose professional experience (seniority) is neither the same as that in the job advertisement nor one level above it.
- People who already work for you or one of your institutions.
- People whose profile contains only little information.
Our recommendation model then calculates a score for the remaining talents and ranks them in descending order. Behind the recommendation model is an artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, which takes into account almost all current information and is continuously developed. For example, people who have responded to our invitation are ranked higher than people who have not. Likewise, people who have been contacted are ranked higher than those who are only on the list.
You can use the booster function (to the right of the list) to further refine the algorithm presented above.
By default, the boosters are identical to the information you entered in the job details during job creation under location, seniority and skills. Change the radius as desired, add new career levels or skills or delete them by clicking on "X". Save your changes with the "Apply" button.
As soon as you adjust the radius, the career level and/or the skills here, talents that match the criteria 100% will be suggested to you. These are displayed at the top of the list. Talents that do not match the criteria 100% are displayed further down the list in the category "These candidates partially fulfil your criteria. Also interesting?".
If talents do not meet further criteria but are still interesting for you, they will be listed in the last group under "There aren't any candidates matching all your criteria right now, but these candidates match some of them".
As described in the section "The logic of the recommender", the matching score is automatically calculated by the system by matching the information about the talents and the job details. To make the score easy to understand, important information such as distance from the job, career level, skills, job role, willingness to change jobs have been weighted accordingly.
4. Contacting interesting talents
Search the list of recommendations for matching people. At the top of the list you will find the hits with the most matches. Click on the desired person (1) to open the XING profile (2) and view further information, such as professional experience, education, willingness to change.
Would you like to invite this person to apply? Click on "Ask to apply" (1) and write an email (2). A predefined subject and text are available. You can personalise both fields.
The email is sent in the name of XING (email@example.com). If the respective person likes the offer, he or she clicks on the button "I am interested". A direct reply to the email address is not possible.
As soon as the person has accepted the invitation, a candidate profile is created in onlyfy one and you will see a corresponding entry in the activity log.
If a person is not interesting for you, you can remove them from the list by clicking on "X".