Our LinkedIn integration allows candidates to apply for a job with an existing LinkedIn account. Read this article to complete the technical intergration.
1. Saving LinkedIn keys in Application Manager
- Log in at LinkedIn and go to the Developers App.
- Click "Create app" (1) and fill in the following fields in the form:
- „App name“ (2): Assign your app a name.
- „LinkedIn Page“ (3): Paste the link (URL) of your LinkedIn company profile here. For example: https://www.linkedin.com/company/YOUR_COMPANY/.../
- „App logo“ (4): Upload a logo for your app. For example, your company logo.
Save the entries by clicking on "Create app" (6).
- Now you've got access to your LinkedIn authentication keys. Go to the "Auth" tab and keep this page open.
Open your Application Manager account in a new browser tab and go to "Settings" (1) > "Integrations" (2) > "LinkedIn Integration" (3).
Copy the authentication keys from LinkedIn and paste them into the respective fields in Application Manager:
- Client ID = LinkedIn client ID (4)
- Client Secret = LinkedIn client secret key (5). To copy the data correctly, please click the eye icon before copying.
- Copy your authorized redirect URL from Prescreen and paste it into the respective field in the LinkedIn "Auth" tab.
- Finally, go to the "Products" tab on LinkedIn and activate "Sign in with LinkedIn using Open ID Connect". You can activate the function by clicking on "Select". Please note, this process can take up to 5 working days.
2. Allow applications with LinkedIn
In order to enable job applications with LinkedIn, go to "Settings" (1) > "Applications" (2) > "Application Settings" (3) and select the option "Enable application with LinkedIn profile" (4) in the "General application settings" section. Save the changes at the bottom of the page.
3. Configuration in Application Manager
Save the changes in LinkedIn and Application Manager. In the final step, check your application page, the LinkedIn button should be shown above the registration form.