A project is an organized workspace within TalentManager that is used to track and manage talent. You have the ability to share these projects with other recruiters or employees in your organization in your dashboard.
When you create a project, you must assign a name before you can add a description or choose to share the project with other members. It is also recommended to create or customize the project status beforehand.
Create a project
- Log in to the TalentManager.
- Click on "Projects" in the left navigation bar.
- Click the button in the upper right corner "Create Project".
- The project screen consists of the following sections:
- Information about the project
- Information about the position
- Details about the company
Some fields are mandatory.
Tips for recruiters
In order to be faster and more efficient on the way, you can partially fill in the project mask automatically.
To do this, proceed as follows in the Information section:
- Import the job description of your job ads as PDF, Word file or as URL. All relevant data will be read out by the system and easily transferred to your project.
- Copy content from created projects into your new project. Similar projects will be recognized automatically.
- Be sure to enter as much information as possible from your job ad into your projects in TalentManager. The contents of the project mask have a great influence on further functions in TalentManager. The talent recommendations that you receive automatically in the project, the content of the Smart Templates and the quality of the predefined searches are based on this information.