As a TalentManager user, you can create your own message templates and select them in the message window. A message template is a standard message that you can use to repeatedly send messages with the same pattern.
For each template, you will see the response rate when using the text, which will help you to choose the right template. This improves not only the handling, but also the working speed. You will learn from the response rate how your message is perceived by your target audience.
- In TalentManager, click on "Messages" in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the "Templates" tab.
- Now go to the upper right corner and click on the green button "Create template".
- You can create as many templates as you want. Templates cannot be shared with the team.
Via the "Templates" tab you will get an overview with all the message templates you have already created.
Using the "three dots button" on the right side you can choose from the dropdown and edit, duplicate or delete the template.
Use template in a message
You have two ways to use a message template:
- In correspondence:
- The fastest way is to select the template directly in the correspondence in the "Inbox".
- Click on the "Document icon".
- A small menu will show you the last used templates.
- In the Templates tab:
- Or use the Templates tab to select the template you want and click "Use template".
- a new messages window will pop up with the selected template. You just have to enter at least one name.
Keep an eye on performance. In the "Templates" tab, the response rate, which is displayed directly in the overview for each message template, gives you information about the performance of your address texts. You can sort the templates by response rate and quickly select the best-performing text.