You have the possibility to create notes on talents.
- Go to a project.
- In the "Candidates" tab, click on a person for whom you want to write a note.
- Click the button with the three dots next to the "Add a note" button.
- Then click on "Add a note".
The other way to write notes is after opening the talent profile under the "Notes" tab. Here you will also find an overview of the existing notes for this talent. You can also access the overview more directly by clicking on the notes icon at the bottom right of the talent tile.
Of course, you can edit your notes at any time, share them with the team or delete them.
- To do this, go to the candidate profile.
- Click on the "Notes" tab.
- Call up the desired note and click on the button with the three dots at the top right edge.
- Now you can choose to share or stop sharing your note with the team, or edit or delete your note.
Deleting automatically generated notes is not possible, as the full notes overview ensures transparency and clarity in TalentManager and guarantees collaboration on recruiting projects.