Even before you start working in TalentManager, you should first think about a strategy of how exactly you want to proceed and what you are looking for in the first place. At the beginning of your search strategy, invest enough time in collecting keywords. If you want to find candidate profiles with several defined skills and experience, you need to think like a search engine. Like all tools, keywords are just aids for recruiters to build the right search chains.
Sources for keywords
- Briefing with the department (what skills should be brought to the table).
- Job advertisement
- Already matching talent profiles
- Recommendations in TalentManager
- Predefined searches in TalentManager
- Suggestions for keywords when creating a job ad or in TalentManager projects
- Groups, forums, own research on the Internet, etc.
Glossarytech helps you to design the search chain or to complete the keywords and skills.