The multiposting interface allows you to post your job ads on a variety of job platforms with just a few clicks. Learn in this article what benefits this means for you and how we can help you set it up.
1. The benefits of multiposting
Multiposting opens the door to a wide range of job boards, giving you the following benefits
- Reduce processing time: You create a job ad and publish it on multiple job boards at once with just a few clicks..
- Extend range: Your job offers are posted on many different job boards. This significantly increases their visibility.
- Find talents faster: By increasing your reach, the chance of finding qualified candidates quickly increases. This reduces your time-to-hire.
We will be happy to advise you on our feature and activate it for you. Please get in touch with your personal contact or our Customer Service Team.
2. Book a job via a multiposting service
As soon as the function has been activated in your account, you can book your job ad via our external multiposting partners using the "Multiposting provider" button.
Before you forward the job ad, we recommend that you check whether all information is correct and complete in the ad. You can do this in the job creation step "Job ad" (1).
In the last step of job creation, you have the option of displaying the portfolio of your multiposting service provider. To do this, click on "Publish" (2) > "Multiposting provider" (3). You can select several products from the list at the same time to publish your job with the respective job boards and save time.
If you have a pricing agreement with one of the integrated service providers for multiposting, this will be reflected in the discounts that are displayed to you. All products that are available to you on the basis of a specific contract are displayed collectively within the category "My deals". Included here are offers with specific price reductions as well as prepaid quotas whose availability is indicated in the units "piece" and "slot" – depending on the contract type. The units briefly explained:
- „x units – remaining quota“: Prepaid units will be taken from your quota for that product and will not increase the invoice total. Additional processing fees by the service partner may apply in some cases.
- „x units – bookable with budget": For this job board, when you make a booking based on your available budget, that budget will also be reduced equally for all other products that can be booked from it. Additional processing fees by the service partner may apply in some cases.
- „x slots – available out of X“: An agreed, prepaid number of slots of a job board is available to you. As soon as you take a job advertisement offline, this slot becomes free again. The invoice amount is not increased by the slot, but additional processing fees by the service partner may apply in some cases.
Within the tab "Job boards" (1) you will find the rest of the general offer of the service provider together with its recommendation service (2). Product recommendations make use of artificial intelligence and are primarily based on the title of your job.
Confirm your selection by navigating to the bottom of the window and clicking on "Confirm selection" (1). This action will take you to the check-out (2) where you can review your selection again and receive a total price. To finalise the booking, please read the service provider's terms and conditions, tick the checkbox if you agree (3) and select "Book now" (4).
After completing this process, your booked job ads will appear in a booking list, which is also located in the "Publish" step when creating jobs. Depending on the service provider, booking requests are usually processed within 1-2 working days and published on the respective job boards. In this booking list you can check the publication status of your job ads as well as see a history.
It is possible to cancel the publication of job ads. Depending on the partner's conditions, you may not receive a refund for bookings that have already been processed. To cancel a publication, click on the button with the three dots within the list element and select "Cancel". Updating previously published ads works automatically with any change to the general information of the job or the design for the ad. After saving a change, the updated data is transferred to the service provider and the job boards.
3. Advertisement booking via your custom job boards
You can also manually send a booking request (including relevant job data in JSON form, an HTML file for the ad design as well as a PDF) if onlyfy one Application Manager does not currently have an integration option with the marketing partner of your choice. For this type of request to a service provider of your choice, you need the email address of a contact person with whom you have agreed this procedure.
Create a custom job board by navigating to "Settings" (1) > "Jobs" (2) > "Custom job boards" (3). Click on the "Add customer offer" button (4) to enter the details of your agreement on a job marketing product from your service provider (5).
If a custom job board has been added, you will find it under "Publish" (1) when you create a job, once you click on the "Your job boards" button (2). Select a job board (3) and click on "Send request" (4).
If you have activated the option for "Send an email request", this information will be sent to the specified contact person (5).
After taking this action, your request will appear as a booking in the list of all bookings, similar to all integrated service providers.