New name. Work as usual.
To support you even better, we have created more clarity. From now on, we will mark which information is specifically relevant for your product or package. You will therefore find the following classification in the changelog and in the knowledge base:
Are you unsure which product you have? Your account manager will be happy to answer your questions.
For more information on the topic of data protection, see our article "GDPR with Prescreen".
1.2 Help menu
- Extended functions: We have united all important support features for you under the help button. Search our help center for answers to your questions, contact us directly via the contact form or read the latest product news — all in one place. The menu items displayed depend on your product and access rights.
View Prescreen 2022:
View Prescreen Classic:
1.3 Automated workflows
- Gaining feedback: Do you have a new Prescreen 2022 package? From now on you have the possibility to gain feedback about the recruiting process by activating our standardized process "Feedback after new hire".
Enable the feature by going to "Settings" > "Automated workflows" and click on "Disabled" next to "Feedback after new hire". Once the workflow is activated, a feedback request is automatically sent to all applicants two days after they are hired.
Want to learn more about automation in Prescreen? Read our article "Workflow automation with Prescreen".
1.4 Application process
- New standard process: Since you can already request documents via additional questions, we have removed the "Uploads" step in the application form from the standard process.
- Changes to the "Uploads" field: To simplify the application process, we recently implemented the "File" answer type. Through this feature you can define yourself for each application process individually which documents your applicants should submit.
As of August 1, 2022, the "File" answer type will finally replace the "Uploads" field. As a first step towards this future, you will find a corresponding note in the application process from now on (both in job creation and in settings). Read more details in our article "Request documents using custom questions".
1.5 Organic reach Prescreen
- Increased reach with monster: Achieve more applications by posting your ads on Monster for free from now on. The publication of your job ads on Monster is automatically activated in Prescreen.
- Free ads via Prescreen: We have combined all free posting options, such as Monster and XING, in one place for you. You can find this feature within the job creation in the "Publish" step under "Promote for free".
2.1 Salary range
- Error fixed for XING bookings: In some cases, salary data was transmitted to XING incorrectly. This has now been fixed.
Please pay attention to the following criteria when entering the salary range:
- Always specify both the minimum and maximum values.
- Null values and descending ranges are not allowed. If you do not want to provide salary information, leave these fields blank.
2.2 General improvements
- Report bux fixing
- Jitsi stability improvements
Q & A session
Do you have questions about Prescreen? Then join our free online Q&A sessions and address them with us directly: every Tuesday and Thursday between 10 and 11 AM (CET)!