With the feedback feature of onlyfy one Application Manager you can request, receive and evaluate anonymous reviews from your applicants and newly hired employees. Thereby, you may gain valuable feedback about your application process and identify opportunities for improvement. Additionally, thanks to the kununu integration, you are able to automatically publish your reviews and use them for your employer branding.
1. Gaining feedback
You have the opportunity to request feedback from applicants as well as from recently hired employees. For this, there are two corresponding review forms available. You can also preview the content of the forms under "Settings" (1) > "Integrations" (2) > "Reviews" (3).
1.1 Using placeholders
Placeholders are elements used to represent dynamic content. For example, in Application Manager, the placeholder "%lastname%" represents the last name. If you insert this placeholder in your messages, the last name of the candidate is automatically inserted in each message.
Flexibly integrate the link to the appropriate feedback form into your messages by using the following message placeholders:
- "Review invitation: Applicants"
- "Review invitation: Employees"
Due to the fact, that feedbacks refer to a certain application process, the message placeholders are only visible when candidates have been assigned to a specific job. To send your message including a placeholder, choose one of the following options:
- Open the appropriate job at "Jobs", select the required candidate and send your message via the "Contact" button.
- Open the candidate profile at "Candidates" and check whether a job has been selected at "Active applications". If not, then select the job for which you want to gain a feedback. Afterwards send your message via the "New message" button.
Using message templates
Integrate the links to the review forms into your existing message templates (rejections, hires, notices, etc.) to ensure that feedback is consistently requested.
1.2 Apply automated workflows
Automate your review invitations with our automated workflows feature and invite to feedback at the right time and in the right context. For example, your workflows could look like this:
- For applicants: If the application status is set to "CANCELED" / "HIRED", then three days later a message including the link should be sent to the candidate.
You are also welcome to use our standard workflow "Feedback after new hire". Here we have already preconfigured everything for you. Of course, you can also adapt the configuration to your needs.
- For employees: If the application status "CONTRACT SIGNED" has been assigned, then three months later a message including the link should be sent to the candidate.
Read everything you need to know about automated workflows in our article "Automated workflows".
2. Submit feedback as a candidate
After receiving the invitation, applicants and employees can submit their anonymous reviews. No personal data is ever collected in connection with the review.
- Only one review can be submitted per application and per form type (applicant/employee).
- The invitation link is valid for two weeks. However, you may update the expired link by re-sending the invitation.
3. Evaluating feedback
The submitted reviews can be reviewed and evaluated under "Reports" (1) > "Reviews" (2). The reviews are sorted into the following two report types:
- "Applicant reviews" (3)
- "Employee reviews" (4)
You can view more details by clicking on the field "Average score" (5).
Decide which access groups should see the review reports. We recommend you to allow all users, who can request feedbacks, also to see the reports. Set up the permissions under "Settings" (1) > "Access Management" (2) > "Access groups" (3) > "Edit" (4) > "Access" (5) >"Reports" (6) > "Can see the candidate feedback report" (7). All admin users have access to the review reports per default.
5. Automatic review publishing on kununu
Thanks to the integration of kununu, you are also able to publish received reviews on your kununu employer profile. In order to use this integration, please go to "Settings" (1) > "Integrations" (2) > "Reviews" (3) and activate the option "Publish review on kununu" (4).
After the review synchronization has been activated, unpublished reviews will automatically be published on kununu at the end of each month. Usually the reviews should be visible in your employer profile within a couple of days. However, kununu carefully screens the content of all reviews, which is why in some cases reviews may not be released for publication. This generally results from technically or editorially inadmissibly content.
You can pause (deactivate) the review synchronization between onlyfy one Application Manager and kununu at any time.