Change the name of the Employer Branding Profile
If you would like to change the name of your Employer Branding Profile Core or Pro, please use the request form to send the link of your current profile as well as the link to the profile with the desired name and thus request the name change.
The way via Customer Service is necessary, because to secure the followers and employees list the previous name of the profile, must be technically merged with the new one.
Maximum number of characters for names is 80 characters. In addition, with the employer branding profile, you have the possibility to add a slogan.
Change the name of the free employer profile
You cannot change the name of your free employer profile directly. For this purpose, it is necessary to create a new employer profile. This is how you can get to your new company name:
- Log in to XING with your personal XING profile.
- Go to your personal XING profile and adjust the current company name in the work experience.
- Make sure the spelling of the company is identical in your personal profile and the requested employer profile.
- Then apply for a free employer profile.
- To do this, click on "Companies" in the navigation bar on the left. In this view, you will find the large green field "free employer profile" at the top of the right-hand side.
Now enter your basic information such as company name, industry, number of employees, contact details and add a company logo and short description in the input mask and then click on "Request approval".
The requested employer profile must be approved by XING. This will take place within two working days. You will then receive a notification regarding the approval.