This quick guide explains, how to configure OneLogin so it can be used as an onlyfy one Application Manager compatible SAML identity provider.
Before you continue, please read our article explaining the fundamental SAML setup. Afterwards please follow the next steps:
- Log in to your OneLogin account and go to "Apps" > "Add Apps".
- Search for "onlyfy.com" and click on the displayed app entry.
- Rename the app (if you want) and click "Save".
- After saving the app, click on the new tab "Configuration", enter the subdomain of your Application Manager account and click "Save".
You find the subdomain in the browser, when you open Application Manager:
- Click on "More actions" in OneLogin and download the metadata XML file, which is required later, by clicking on "SAML Metadata".
- Click on SSO and copy the "Issuer URL" by clicking on the icon showed below. This is the "Entity ID" of the OneLogin identity provider (needed later).
- Assign your OneLogin users to the newly created app at "Users" > "All Users". Click on the user, you want to test the integration, select "Applications" and then click on the "+" sign.
- Select the app you just created and click "Continue".
- The setup of your SAML 2.0 identity provider (IdP) should now be completed, so you can move on with the setup in Application Manager.