The following instructions will show you how to create a free company profile on XING and kununu.
This is how you proceed:
- Log in to XING with your personal XING profile.
- In your personal XING profile, check the current company name in the professional experience and adjust it if necessary. Make sure that the spelling of the company in your personal profile and the requested employer profile is identical.
- Then apply for a free company profile. To do this, click on "Companies" in the navigation bar on the left. (*see Hint box)
- In this view, you will find the large green field "Create free employer profile" at the top of the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the basic info about your company, check the box for the T&Cs and then click "Save and continue".
- In the next three steps, enter contact information, company logo, and brief description.
- Then click on "Request approval". Once the page is approved, you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours to the following email address you have on file.
Access to "Companies" or the BrandManager is gradually being moved from the home page navigation to the "Insights" navigation item. If "Companies" in the navigation menu or your profile picture (top right) is not displayed on the XING homepage as described in this article, please read this article. For more information about the changeover, see this announcement.
Please note that your XING Company Page is in draft mode until it is approved, and therefore not yet published. In the meantime, however, you can already add more content to the page. Check out the article to learn more.
If you work in several companies, you can choose for which company you want to create the profile. Of course, you can also create multiple employer profiles if you list each company with the status "to date" in your work experience.
The good thing: Your company profile on kununu will be created automatically as soon as you have received a review.
Don't have a review yet? Start right now and rate your company.
To use kununu (e.g. for the comment function) you only have to fill out the following registration form.