Are you an administrator and would like to set up the employer branding profile for your HR work? Here you will find an overview of important topics.
Specify who should be the main editor.
- Simply send an e-mail via the contact form with the XING profile link and the business e-mail address of the relevant employee and request editor rights for the Employer Branding Profile by XING & kununu. As soon as you are activated as the main editor, you can add further editors. More about roles and rights.
Have all colleagues who are involved in the topic of employer branding deposited as editors.
- All editors have access rights to the employer branding profile, can comment on employer reviews and answer questions on kununu on behalf of the employer.
Set-up your profile
- As the editor of your employer branding profile, you take over the design of your profiles.
- Log in via XING or kununu and upload your photos / videos as well as your texts.
- Click here for instructions on how to set-up the kununu company profile.
- More about the set-up of the company profile on XING can be found here.
- Add a contact person to your employer branding profile on XING and kununu.
- Comment on reviews. Think about how you want to respond to kununu reviews.
- Define internally how to deal with questions on kununu.
- For users of the Employer Branding Profile Pro: Post job descriptions online. For business-critical target groups that you are always looking for, it is worthwhile to display job profiles on kununu. In this way, you successfully arouse the interest of your target groups.
Integration in the recruiting process
Present the new employer branding profile on XING and kununu to your colleagues and activate them to submit a rating on kununu.