We recommend, that you create only one main location per job by default, as many job boards only allow one location for processing. This is recorded using the zip code ("Job details" > "Basic information"). The advantage of this is, that you can have location-related data, such as contact person, address, automatically displayed in the job ad.
Do you want to publish your job ad only on your own homepage?
In this case, you can display multiple locations using a custom data field. Users with admin access can create the custom data field under "Settings" (1) > "Jobs" (2) > "Custom Data Fields" (3) by clicking on "Add a data field" (4).
In the next window, fill in the following fields:
- "Title" (5): e.g. Multi-Location
- "Answer type" (6): Selection > Tag
- "Question" (7): e.g. Multi-Location
- "Answer Options" (8): Enter the locations you want here (one location per line).
- Gear icon (9): Define here where exactly the custom data field should be displayed by activating the buttons next to the desired options.
Once you have saved your entries, you can select them in the job. To do this, click on "Jobs" and create a new job via "Add" or edit an existing job.
Then select the locations under "Job Details" > "Custom Fields", save the change and publish the job.
Now the locations will also be displayed on your website or in the candidate center according to your settings. On the screenshot you can see an example of the multi-location column in the candidate center.